"When was the last time you took a hard look at your business image?
- Have you refreshed your logo or is it dated and out of touch with what your business
really is. A logo should not just be an image or type face someone picked out years ago. it must reflect what your business is and the appeal to your market place.
- Printed materials should always be designed by a professional to get your message out clearly and effectively, while reflecting your business stature.
- Your website should be easy to navigate, hold the attention of your reader and have a call to action and engagement and capture their email addresses..
- Follow up emails campaigns to engage your customer base for future sales.
- Effective use of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pininterest, etc.
- These are 5 basic things you have to be actively looking at to stay current.
"If your work is not done professionally, the time lost by having to be done correctly is never regained,
by Emilio Ruiz